Saturday, September 12, 2009

What HE do? HE did what?

I'm sure everyone has heard how RUDELY Kanye West rushed on stage to interrupt Taylor Swifts acceptance speech after she won a moon-man at the 2009 MTV music awards. Now, Kanye is no virgin to controversy. He is remembered for saying "George Bush doesn't like black people" after hurricane Katrina hit in 2005. I wasn't phased by his comment, for I could believe that George Bush really doesn't like black people; however, this is just ridiculous! After his stunt Kanye used his Blog, "Kanye Universe City", and attributed his actions to him being "REAL". Playing against someone's feelings HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING REAL. How many times will Ye say something, then have to apologize? Does his apology even mean anything anymore? As a fan of his, I pray this incident doesn't Jade me, because I'm taking this one to heart. I know, I know you can't answer those questions, but the thing that gets me the most is not that did that action of getting on stage. The fact that he blamed what he did as being "REAL" does! People who say they are anything in-particular usually AREN'T. Having said that, I am going to go against the rule and say "I'm pretty real" (in my opinion, naturally) Yet, MOST "REAL PEOPLE" would agree interrupting an award show speech, and boldly telling a 17 year old girl "basically, you don't deserve this award" is not "real"! Down right Disrespectful and Insensitive is more like it. If being infamous for COCKY and ARROGANT behavior is what makes you REAL. Hell no, I don't want to be that. NO SIR. I do believe he has been black-listed, so his next album better be DAMN good. I am not a fan of Taylor's, but as a human being I am saddened. That girl did nothing to Kanye for him to pretty much slap her across the face. No matter how he felt, that wasn't the time to voice his thoughts. On a sidebar, it's funny he didn't win not one award.

sincerely Unknown

Post-Script - blaming his actions on the hennesy him and Amber Rose were sipping(straight from the bottle, might I add) was tasteless too.

2 comments:

  1. Yea i feel ya on dat.Alot of folkz put 2 much emphasis on dat word REAL. Alot of people use that word, like Kanye did 2 justify cerain things. Whats real anyway. Everyone has there on definition of whats real.(New Blog Topic right there if interested) I never heard of Taylor Swift but i guess I felt bad 4 her even tho I've never heard of her. I didn't like Kanye's last album, that voice ish jacked it up 4 me, so iwasnt suprised he didnt win anything. Those r my thoughts on that... Oh and about the hennesy him and his chick were drinking, about it being tasteless. I dont know about it being tastless becuz Whenever i've drunken hennesy it was pretty strong especially goin down soooooooo.........lol.....PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Man,
    I see you got blogin fever. I'm going trough all of my submissions today, so your post will be up shortly as for a "whats real anyway blog" go for it man. But I am using descreation,so make it good.

    thanks for the love
    peace.

    ReplyDelete