Tuesday, July 21, 2009

One Ism to another!

I, in no way want this blog to become a personal message board. However I must give credit where credit is due. Over several weeks I have racked my brain to find the perfect blog name. I needed something that would give the right energy to my fellow bloggers and our readers. I asked for opinions and suggestions from a few of my writers, in a collaborative effort for greatness. My FRIEND and CONFIDANT "Eclectic Flavor" is owed a great deal for reminding me of "ISMS". Though according to the dictionary ism is a theory or thought, I would have to credit Erykah Badu for introducing me to another kind of ism. Ism is also slang for WEED, so in round about kind of way, I want the words on this blog to get the readers HIGH! I would like to thank Marta for being the most "DIGGIBLE CHICK" I know, for I am sure she knows that I would never purposely step on any ones toes to get ahead. But on a business tip, I will continue to blog on this site. I hope you will join me. Many thanks must go out to D. Hightower, Black Rose, and A. Franklin for helping me start this project as well.

Thank you

sincerely Unknown....