Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Dear Body

I've been meaning to write myself a love letter for a while now. I don't know what has kept me from it, but while surfing youtube I came across a VLOGGER by the name of Dari. Her screen name is APPLES & MUSTURD, and you will find her in several corners of the Internet if you look(google search). Often we forget to remember how amazing it is to have all of our limbs lol. From our feet to our hands, don't for get about all the amenities; such as eyelashes and eyebrows... oooh and the HAIR on our heads. Dari, didn't necessarily write a love letter to herself, but she takes time to recognize her body. TO LOVE HER BODY, which is something many DO NOT.




Apples and Mustard is a great vlogger, to keep up with her check out her channel www.youtube.com/ApplesandMustard

Sincerely Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment