Sunday, April 4, 2010

Can I Kick it?

I want a relationship. One where my girl and I can JUST kick it. I want to go to the movies, I want to go out to eat, to clubs, stay at home, whatever! I just want to kick it. See my point is this, I want to be able to have fun with this woman (Whom ever she may be/is), but I don't want titles and labels to confuse what it is that we are doing now.

I don't want to wife her up and be her hubby(per se). I want to keep the element of fun in the relationship. No expectations of the future, only living for whats now. At the our young age, we would be fools to think otherwise. I say that; because many young people couple up, then label up. They become "HUSBAND AND WIFE" or any variation of that (I.e hubby and wifey). In all seriousness I'm looking for an experience with a girl who can (at this moment in time) complete me. It's not about the Mrs. Right. It is about Mrs. Right now (as funny as that may sound). More so it would be like Yin and Yang.

The "kick it" relationship mentality is the principal of fun. But not just fun, it is foundation for the POSSIBILITY of what can come from it. It is her teaching me, and me teaching her. It is someone to talk to on a whole other level; while embarking on new journeys via sex, travels, mental growth.

We could/would definitely count as a couple, yet I want us still to be friends. I want us to kick it.

Diego Cruz.

No comments:

Post a Comment