Monday, August 24, 2009

YOU CAN PUT ME ON THE SHELF!

I want to be cremated. Why, you ask? Because it is too costly to die, that’s why! Nowadays we KNOW it's expensive to live, but why is it so costly to die? Haven't we spent enough money on earth while living, to at least get a freebee when we past? Sure there is life insurance to help with arrangements, but as far as I'm concerned you can burn me up, put me in a bottle, and set me on the shelf! Otherwise you have to pay for a plot. Then you have to pay for the casket, and don’t forget about the wake and repast. After the parting services, and burial you'll have spent quite a bit of money; I know this from experience. So as of today, I want to be cremated.
What does a casket and plot mean? A place of remembrance, or a memorial perhaps; personally I want to be remembered when I was alive, well, and with sprit. In jest I said "you can put me on the shelf"; on the other hand, there is a chance in my lifetime I’ll find a place to where my ashes can be spread. Considering at that point my soul will have floated on. I would be nothing more than grinded bones. REALLY, I WOULD NOT BE ME AT ALL.

sincerely Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment