Thursday, September 3, 2009

Smoker's Paradise: Smoking Secrets Revealed!

Photobucket
This past weekend, while rushing out the house on the way to an outdoor music festival, I was forced to roll up the Herbal Remedies on the road.
When the friend I was riding with saw the finished product, her reaction was one I've gotten used to getting since I discovered the key to rolling the PERFECT Fatty.

The last few times I've rolled a Spliff in front of my friends (or whoever happens to be my company at the time)... I've sent them into Complete Amazement and SHOCK!
Photobucket
As soon as I finish, the next words out of their mouths are Always the same...
"WHOA! How did you do that?!?!"... or ... "Can you do that, again so I can see?!?"... or ... "Where can I get one of those?!?"...

One minute we're engaged in casual conversation ... and within the next 20 seconds, I've already rolled a PERFECT Ganja Spliff!
Photobucket

What is it that allows me to roll Record-Setting, Cigarette-Tight spliffs, faster than you can finish a sentence you may be wondering??? Well the answer is quite simple my friends...
It's all because of ONE simple, small tool that fits in the palm of my hand... Are you ready to reach Smoker's Enlightenment??? The answer will change your life... Hold tight to your seats kiddies... Is the Suspense killing you yet??? Okay, Okay I'll tell you Already...

My Handy Dandy Rolling Machine!!!
Photobucket
It never ceases to amaze me that sooo many people from California- the weed smokers capital- have never come in contact with this BRILLIANT device!
I figured that if so many of my Bay Area peeps (where weed is Almost Legal and there's a smoke shop on every corner) have never even seen or heard of a rolling machine, then the readers of this blog could probably be Blessed with a bit of Smoker's Awareness too...

Many readers will think, "I don't want to read about Illegal drugs," or "Weed is for losers," "Who wants to read about rolling spliffs???"... But may I remind you... Some of the GREATEST minds to walk the face of Earth were Regular, Everyday Spliff Rollers...

Obama was Only the FIRST BLACK President... and Bob Marley Only continues to lead people to Peace & Enlightenment through his Music 30 Years after his Death...
Photobucket
Photobucket



So before you judge, remember the Outstanding Leadership qualities that can stimulate one's brain when inhaling the Sacred Herb :)
It's OBVIOUS President Obama developed his infamous Cool Demeanor and "Swag" after hitting the Ganja Spliff...
Photobucket
And based on his recent photos... it looks like he needs to return to his roots...
For his Own SANITY!
Photobucket

In fact, I was so Shocked at people's lack of Awareness, that I actually contemplated buying the machines and selling them for quadruple their cost... which would STILL be a DEAL, as they Really are a Precious Commodity... Once you use it, you'll Never part ways with it...

But instead, my Spirit lead me to be Generous, and give this Precious, Sacred information away Absolutely FREE!

You can find roller machines for under $5 online on sites such as Ebay or "Google Shopping" by simply typing "cigarette rolling machine" in your search engine of choice. In no time, you'll be putting the blunts away, smoking Healthier, and rolling Faster!
If you really want to get your money's worth, add clear papers to the mix for a heightened, futuristic smoking experience...
Photobucket
They burn Soooo much slower, so you will For SURE get ALL your MONEY'S WORTH!
... Just hearing that makes me happy :) ...
Photobucket

Here's a quick demonstrational video to put an End to your curiosity about the Magnificet Accuracy & Power of the Roller Machine...
The guy in the video is kinda slow at it, and also adds some kind of filter I've never heard of or used before... But afterall you should get the point of its Overall Speed and Efficiency!

In closing, I'd like to thank my newest Virtual Friend Bisanartist for giving me space to freely express myself.
Make sure to follow me on Twitter and take visit to my Blog :)
Until we meet again Friends ... Happy Rolling to You & Yours!

xoxoxoxo -SkyBlu2012

2 comments:

  1. Zumbi, I was skeptical at first, reading about weed an all. Nonetheless, You provided the readers with an excellent blog post, per usual! My only question is, will you come back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. stop smoking detox

    ReplyDelete